Friday 5 July 2019

Reflecting on the term

Today is the last day of the term and  we are reflecting on what we have done through out the term.
My Favourite highlights this term were the rugby sevens the fifteen aside rugby tournament and all the sports I've contributed to this term as well as all the trips me and my class have been on. What I'm most proud of this term. I'm most proud of all the effort I've out in to my sports and work this term. My goal for next term is to make my new teacher as welcome as possible in to his new class room also I'm looking forward to meeting him. Whats your goal for next term?

4 comments:

  1. Hi leBron my name is Lucas from Gray Main I am in Mamaku 3 Thank you for putting your work on your blog I like how you talked about your term. I think your work is amazing I can't think of any to help you with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lebron, Kateynn here from Totara 1

    This is a great blog post as you have included a lot about what activities you contributed to last term. I really enjoyed camp especially orienteering, what was your favourite activity on camp? My goal for this term is to try and get into the ASB Netball team for school.

    Maybe next time you could make sure you spell words correctly and re-read, other than that it was a perfect blog post.

    Keep up the great work Lebron!

    Katelynn
    Totara 1,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the grate comment Katelynn. and yes i will make sure my words are spelt correctly and re-read thanks.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.